Well this is cool…
I was nominated for the Liebster Award yesterday, December 19th which means I get to write this wicked cool pissa of a post. If you don’t know what the Liebster Award is, check out the info here (https://theglobalaussie.com/blog/liebster-award-2017/). It’s a way for smaller blogs to get noticed, which I think is awesome! Here is my Liebster Award entry, drum roll…
PART ONE: A Blog That I Love That Is Not My Own
Ok this I had a hard time choosing I won’t lie. I do love how @quickwhittravel blog is done. Its often funny and gives great tips on little do’s and don’ts when traveling the world. I love her last get away to Heidelberg, Germany. Great photos along the way and defiantly fun seeing that country through her eyes! Check that blog out!
PART TWO: Ten Random Facts About Me
1. I love plaid. Like lovvvvvvvve it!
2. I could eat chocolate even just a nibble a day. I often do.
3. I’m working to fill my self publishing goal by summer 2018.
4. I live on a tiny farm lol.
5. I drink more tea then the average person.
6. I write when the mood strikes. I never make a plan.
7. I have a thing for mis-matching. Its usually on accident but i just roll with it.
8. I started this blog earlier this month to get my creative juices going & write in the moment.
9. My wife and I own a clothing company. Probably why I mis-match alot hahaha
10. I’m a speed reader and can contain a lot of useless facts!
PART THREE: Questions from @edohertyauthor
1) Do you like to read? What books do you like and why?
I love to read! I usually read 3-4 books a month. I enjoy anything from history, to crazy vampire books to LGBT novels. I like a variety you can say lol, I just love a good story!
2) Explain your writing process. Whether it’s poetry, prose, blogs…what gets you writing?
I have no writing process. I usually get a gut stomach feeling about a character then just put it on paper and work it out. I write on this blog about short stories, personal and poetry, and sometimes news. I’m an in the moment kind of gal.
3) What do you do to combat writers’ block?
Well writers block is in all of us from time to time but honesty I’ll just start writing a random new story then go back to my original story when I catch fire.
4) What do you do to take care of yourself? How do you relax?
I go to the gym 2-3 times a week, riding the bike and weights. Relax is writing on my blog. I rarely get day time writing in with running an online clothing company lol.
5) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?
Honesty England or Ireland. I want to see the rolling hills. I want to see the castles that are sadly in ruin now. I want to be able to write about them and get the greatest details I can from the trip. Plus taking my family would be awesome!
6) What inspires you?
Simple. My surrounds.
7) Would you prefer to see a musical or watch a straight play?
A play. I saw A Christmas Carol last month (only my 11th time lol) but its tradition.
8) Do you blog on a schedule? Or do you blog when the feeling strikes you?
Nope never on schedule but I always write 2-3 times on my blog a day.
9) If you could have the talent to create anything and be successful at it, what would it be?
Publishing books after books. Not just stories but things people want to read. I often thought as a little girl I wanted to be a journalist.
10) What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Don’t listen to others. They will mess with you so you wont succeed. They always want be right and gloat. Run from those people!
11) How do you stay focused?
Oh lawd, I’m never focused lol. I like to think I’m a gypsy and do a little of this a little of that.
PART FOUR: Tagging Bloggers With Less Than 200 Followers
Here are some blogs I’m nominating! I hope you guys participate, much love.
@Life As Najida
Here are some questions for you to answer:
1. What do you do for fun?
2. What is your favorite thing to write about?
3. What was the best place you ever visited?
4. What is your favorite travel food?
5. Favorite book or comic of all time?
6. Are you a car road trip kind of person or by plane?
7. Have you published yet? If so what was your first book?
8. Do you believe a book could actually change your life?
9. Do you blog daily or weekly, if so do you keep to your goal?
10. Do you beat to your own drum or a rule follower?
Much Love xo *Ria
#blogger #writer #bloggers #postaday #dailypost